Dr. Krikorian is the owner and Medical Director of St. Louis Vein & Endovascular. It is his main goal to offer only up-to-date, specialized vein care for his Missouri and Illinois patients.
As a leading cardiologist in the Missouri area for the past 15 years, Dr. Krikorian has the experience and credentials to insure you receive top quality treatment.
Whether you’re struggling with the cosmetic affects of spider veins, or the aching in your legs from varicose veins, we have treatment options for you. Dr. Krikorian has the knowledge and experience to help your legs look and feel their best.
Treatments include, Ambulatory Phlebectomy, Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLT), Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation, and Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy.
GET IN TOUCH
Dr. Raffi Krikorian, MD, FACC, RVT, RPVI strives to help you get back into your active lifestyle–and those summer shorts. Here at St. Louis Vein & Endovascular we offer a variety of vein treatments to restore your legs, and there has never been a better time to start.
Dr. Krikorian provides each patient with specialized care to accurately treat your unique venous insufficiency; from your initial consultation to the final stages of treatment.
At St. Louis Vein & Endovascular, Patients Receive:
• Individualized care from a board certified physician with nearly 20 years of experience.
• The most advanced vein treatment in our state-of-the-art facility
• Cutting-edge diagnostic techniques including ultrasound, CT and MRI.
• Minimally invasive treatment options including Endovenous Laser treatment and Sclerotherapy
• Treatments performed under local anesthesia, allowing patients to resume their normal activities soon after treatment
• A caring staff that is dedicated to making your experience as easy and comfortable as possible.